Monday, November 29, 2010

Grey Cup

This ratty looking trophy is what the big game was all about yesterday afternoon. Yes, I will admit I spent the whole time in front of the TV, waiting for something exciting to happen. These contests are usually unpredictable and are won in the dying minutes of the game, but I'm afraid yesterday's effort was rather ho-hum. Of course, had I been a loyal fan of either Sask. or Montreal, it might have made a difference. I was so uninspired I did not even eat any junk food. Maybe next year.

8 comments:

Chris said...

There is only one thing in this world that does not get boring when we have had an overdose of it....chocolate. :@)

Chris said...

Don't you have any pictures of chocolate?

Chris said...

I think you should write a post on Chocolate and expose your secret addiction to your blog readers. After you come out of the closet we can join a support group together. Not to actually quit eating chocolate but to have more people to talk with about it.

Chris said...

You have to refocus. You have two choices.... Hockey?....Chocolate.....Hockey?...Chocolate....For me it's simple.

Chris said...

What do you think Rachel?

Terry said...

Chocolate is not an option. It is a necessity. And it is not just for breakfast anymore. By the way, Chris, the Grey Cup game is football, not hockey.

Chris said...

Well...for a sport minded person I sure made a fool of myself didn't I. I don't see the difference between football and Hockey, they both draw alot of yelling people which I tend to stay away from.

Rachel said...

Only if it's dark chocolate.