Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cold


It has been about five years since I have had a cold or the flu, but what I think happens, is that every time you come in contact with a virus, but it does not 'get you', it accumulates, and then when you get it, you get it good! As I wrote this, I was in my fourth day and my cold had not yet peaked. I am not over the hump. It has not broken. I am still in that stage where there is constant sneezing, watering eyes, plugged sinuses, headache, and mouth breathing at night. This is not pretty to write about, but I know you have all been there. Normally, a cold runs a five or six day cycle with me, but at this rate, I may be better in the fall of 2013, about the time I will be due for another one.

1 comment:

Gaye said...

Every time you feel a sinus cold coming on, use Neilmed sinus rinse. It seems to flush out the bugs and or create an environment that discourages the bug. Google it. You could use it now to soothe your sinuses.