Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Tower Series

 
I had the pleasure of re-decorating a suite on the 10th floor of Tower One at the Regency Estates. The work was excellent, the customer was the best, and the views were out of this world.

 
Needless to say, I brought my camera to work a few times.

 
It was amazing to see the mood change as the light changed and weather systems moved in and out.

 
And the Autumn colours added to beauty as I looked in every direction.


 
It was looking rather gloomy in the north, toward Mission, but here the sun was shining.


 
Early morning, long shadows, the best light.


 
You can see how the reflection of the sun off the windows of Tower Three are hitting the north facing windows of Tower Two.


 
 

 

 
I don't think I will ever live here, but I would work or visit here anytime as  long as I could bring my camera. There is an advantage to high-rise living, and it is the view. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking and developing them.
 
 


No comments: