Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CANADA DAY !








Happy Canada Day. It is a beautiful sunny day and there will be celebrations all across our wonderful country. The 'rant' post for today is not an intentional Canada Day post, as I post dated this piece quite some time ago. I love my country and would not want to live anywhere else. I also see problems that I wish could be solved. Many of them are on-going and could be 'nipped in the bud'. But over all, given the world circumstances and the plight of many nations of the world, I think this is the best place in the world in which to live. One day I would like to once again travel from coast to coast and verify that statement. Today my kids are leaving for Ireland for three weeks and it will be interesting to hear their comparisons when they come back, and see if they are indeed glad to be back in Canada. I know I will be very happy to have them back.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yes, I bet it will be very quiet with them away! What a super experience for Nathan and Chad! They are at a great age for world adventures.