Monday, April 26, 2010

Jack

On my first post in this current topic, I told you of the Dutch couple. The owner of this house was a coworker with the Dutchman, but neither of them referred the other to me. They came to me from different directions. I have redecorated this entire house, in stages, over a period of several years. Behind the house is a beautiful swimming pool and exquisite gardens. Jack likes to manicure his house and his property. He and his wife Erna, are very friendly people and I have always enjoyed working for them. They are retired and enjoy travelling, but Jack is also a full time volunteer at a local thrift store that is renowned for doing good works all around the world. These fine old homes are a pleasure to work in. The effort to up-grade and beautify is satisfying work indeed, and when the owners are down to earth and friendly, it is a bonus. I found this client through their next door neighbour, tomorrow's post.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I thought I'd recognize every house or at least where in town it was located but you have me stumped at every post!

Terry said...

You don't get out enough. :)