Thursday, August 6, 2009

Liam

We had a great time in the back yard on Sunday, staying out of the heat and working on some grandson bonding.
Is Liam just curious about the hose, or will he be an avid gardner like his Nanna some day?

The many faces of a 10 month old boy. He is highly entertaining to watch.


Like an Angel, but for how long. If he is like his older brothers, he will be just fine. The times we are together are sometimes too far apart for him to remember that I am not a threat to him. But, we made some good progress on Sunday. By this time, I had won over his brothers because they spent so much more time at our house without their mom and dad. This will change in September.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sad that Liam is so scared of people outside of his immediate family. I hope that me going back to work will help this issue immensely!

Susan said...

He is so cute!

Terry said...

Yes, Susan, he is adorable. Fortunately, he looks nothing at all like me.

On This Rock said...

Fabulous pictures that will be great memories of the present for the future! I am sure that he will very soon think that his granddad is his hero..this is just a "stage of the age!" and soon to be overcome. He really is absolutely adorable.

Stephanie said...

We enjoyed Liam when we visited on Friday. He let both Jon and I hold him for quite a while. He is such a cutiepie!