Friday, September 11, 2009

Please

Le Chateau Avian

As is often the case, the photo today has little to do with the topic of this post. It is just one of the quirky landmarks in our Oroville neighbourhood.

One of my faithful readers, Jack, gave me a 'heads up' on a great video clip the other night. It was late, but I watched all 43 minutes of it and did not regret one second of the time spent.

I recently read a tremendous faith building book entitled "The Case for a Creator" by Lee Strobel. Chapter by chapter, he discusses scientific issues with the brightest minds in the scientific arena and dishes out some pretty convincing proofs for Intelligent Design and more specifically, God. In one chapter, the uniqueness of the earth and its position in the galaxy is discussed and I came to realised how intricately orchestrated the systems both on and off our planet are, and how if even one variant were changed in the slightest, we would not be able to exist in a very hostile universe. This information was still fresh in my mind as I watched the video and it truly held me spellbound.

Maybe you could turn off the TV tonight or suspend the Face book chatter for a few minutes and be amazed as I was by this awesome video clip. Let me know what you think about it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=17849695

No comments: