Thursday, July 22, 2010

If You See This, I am Still Catching Up

Yes, another summer flower, not a prairie flower, but a July 11th lily, the first of many by now. The last large batch of flower photos was taken on a rather windy afternoon and I am surprised that I did not get many blurred images. I used a fast shutter speed and a tripod which helped. Here is another one.

This was my mother's favourite flower and they grew very well in Saskatchewan. I remember hers being a lighter pink.
 
And, finally, a cluster of Yellow Loose Strife on a bed of soft and downy Lamb's Ear. Yes, living with an avid gardener is rubbing off on me. If busylizzy were not a flower person, I would be posting a lot of photos of grass, bark mulch, concrete, weeds, etc.
I have added a new feature at the bottom of each post. Most of you do not leave a comment so now you can just click a box to give me just a wee bit of feedback. Try it out. Oh, and here is a sneak prview of the land with no mountains, one of the first photos I took when I hit the flat country. 
  

No comments: