Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Should be Home Today

Click on this photo and see the tiny round house in the centre of the blossom, surrounded by trees. Nature is full of mini versions of large things, and larger versions of tiny things. God's design follows patterns and templates but within the design work is infinitesimal variety. Like people. We are all the same, yet no two of us are identical. 
As always happens when I return from a trip, there are a thousand things to do to catch up, both in my personal affairs, but even more so in my business. There will be many phone calls to make, paperwork and mail to go through, and a lot of 'splainin' to do to the three customers whose job I am supposed to be on today. One day I will be retired, or dead, and I will not have all this catching up to do that always spoils the return home. What I am trying to say is that I will post photos when I get to it and not any sooner. It will have to be low priority for a few days. Remember, I am writing this on July 11th. The future is now! Or something like that.   

No comments: