Monday, July 12, 2010

A Milestone

This is a storm brewing on Sumas Prairie but it has nothing to do with today's topic. My humble little blog has reached a milestone. Sometime in the last few hours the 20,000th visitor logged onto 'terryography'.  I would like to think that I had twenty thousand readers but what probably happened is that the same two people 'hit' my blog ten thousand times. :)  I am still enjoying the experience and will keep it up for a while yet. I am looking forward to blogging about my upcoming trip to Saskatchewan. Expect to see some prairie photos, you know, a sky above, a horizon, and some wheat in the foreground. Or maybe they will look more like ocean scenes if the rains come back. Either way, you will know soon enough. I leave Thursday (July 15) morning. My trip will have an interesting twist to it. Stay tuned.  

No comments: