Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Between a Rock and ..... a Rock


This is what one might call a funny/scary photo. I borrowed it from my sister. What is copyright between family members? The photo was taken in Joshua Tree Park in Southern California this January. Ron, my brother-in-law is a rock monkey and that he should be pinned by a falling boulder would not surprise me. That his head is hard enough to withstand the weight of this fifty ton rock would not surprise me either. That he would get his head stuck between these rocks just for a photo op would not surprise me either. What would really surprise me is if my sister would not comment on this post.  
  
  

3 comments:

poof said...

Not to worry, Ron's Dutch skull being extraordinarily hard and thick like a wooden shoe, he managed to escape without incident. :)

Rachel said...

Dad you are hard up for comments!

Chris said...

All I want to know is who moved the rock, he's back in Bradner.