Thursday, November 3, 2011

Four Years Old

This is a busylizzy inspired contribution.

In a few more days I will have been blogging for four years. It started out as a lark, but as time progressed, I enjoyed it more and more. I have, to date, published 1434 posts, most with my own photography attached. I have never once considered packing it in, but there have been a few times when I was going 'dry'. Some days I feel very creative, other days I am so distracted by issues in my life that I struggle to put two words together. During those times, I kept on going because it has helped me to focus. I suppose we all need constants in our lives, and this blog spot has become that for me.
I am amazed that I have had almost 35,000 visitors and a good number of 'Followers', viewers who look in regularly because they have requested notifications on their computer or mobile device. If nobody ever read or even looked at my blog, I doubt I would continue. Who enjoys talking to a brick wall, other than those devout Jews at the old Temple Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. I am still keen on photography and words and am a story teller so I am expecting a few more years of terryography. A BIG thank you to all my readers.     

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You are welcome.

Margarete said...

where's the like button!!

Terry said...

I guess you just hit it.