Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Frosty Saturday Morning


It was a bright but very chilly morning yesterday. As I was watching the Chickadees pick the seeds out of our peanut butter and bird seed laden pine cones hanging above our deck, I noticed the sunlight glinting off of the frosty edges on the leaves. 


I temporarily abandoned by hot cup of coffee and thick slab of Starbuck's pumpkin loaf, slathered with butter, and ran for my Nikon. I'll let my shutter do the talking. Click on the photos to make them  larger.



















There is so much beauty all around us if we only take the time to look for it.


And it looks like 'Old Man Winter' is getting a choke hold on Autumn, but not before he sprinkles everything with a dusting of icing sugar. Beware of those who tempt you with sweet things.

No comments: