Thursday, October 17, 2013

Random

 
Today I am posting a random sampling of photos, all taken within the last three weeks. First is a bench I saw that was all weathered wood and I thought if I isolated the red only, it might work.

 
These two were taken south of the freeway eastbound past Watcom Road where there is a flower farm. They are just finishing off for the year.


 
Two photos of the Mouat fields at the top of our street. Football is in full swing and when I saw the clouds in the sky, I had to run and get my camera.


 
A strange mushroom at the garden where we recently finalized our agricultural endeavour for the year.

 
I took this photo because of the pink light reflecting off of the windmills on the horizon. When I viewed my photos on the computer I was disappointed and overlooked doing any processing in Lightroom. I re-visited this photo and made something of it anyway.

 
These two are from South Fish Trap Creek Park where I take my almost daily walk.


No comments: