Saturday, October 19, 2013

Willband at Sunset

 
Willband park is located alongside the Abbotsford-Mission highway across the road from the Matsqui Transfer Station. It is a wetland that is ringed by a more or less circular trail. It was expanded in the last year and I had not yet checked out the new arched bridge so I headed there one evening this week. There is really nothing of note there unless you like to see a lot of ducks and geese at distance. The landscape is marshy and non-descript so I thought that by going at day's end I might at least get some nice light with a few Autumn colours. You never know what you are going to get.









 
I suppose it is OK if you have a dog to walk, but you have to be careful to not leave valuables in your vehicle as this is a prime target area for thieves. Unless you have a good telephoto lens, you can leave your camera at home too.


No comments: