Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where's Tiger?


Tiger is off having knee surgery. There are days when I feel I need it too, not so I can play golf, but so I can walk. And then again, it may just be stiffness of old age. I really should get out on the golf course again. The fresh air and exercise are exhilarating and hitting the odd good shot is a sweetness difficult to describe to those who are uninitiated in the sport. I have many stories of my golfing exploits, most of which are blatant lies. I have stated in a previous post that I am not a good fiction writer so I will spare you. What is true, however, is that I still love the game and will one day play again, good knees or bad. There are golf carts, you know, and they are mostly electric, having very small 'carbon footprints'. But that is a topic for another post.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Maybe you could teach Nathan how to golf? He could be a very nice partner on the course.