Thursday, January 29, 2009

Willband on Matsqui Prairie

Moments later, this Weeping Willow tree was weeping tears of melted hoar frost.
This is my favourite. The sun is being very selective in what it is highlighting.

Cool and frosty with just a hint of warmth were the frost did not get a foothold.



On a different note. Yesterday I was reading through the details of the budget that was tabled in the House of Commons only hours before. I read the section on tax credits for home renovations and repairs and commented to Lis that is the part of the stimulation package that I would probably benefit from the most. It basically states that anybody can do any kind of home repair/upgrade, apart from regular maintainance, and submit the receipts to get a tax credit for up to $10,000.00 worth of spending, The tax credit would then be 15% of what you spent over $1000.00. Ten minutes later the phone rang and someonse wanted to book me for this benefit. I just confirmed that job this morning so the incentive is already working!



1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow! These photos are beautiful... very impressive. I especially like the ones with the weeping willow and the pond.