Sunday, November 2, 2008

Five Weeks Old


This is my Grandson Liam. He is now five weeks old. He has changed a lot since birth. He is healthy and all indications are that things are going normally for him. For this we are grateful to God who gave us this wonderful gift of a new little one in our family. I held him for about an hour the other day and as I gazed into his wonderful little face, so many thoughts raced through my mind. It would take pages to record them all here. What will his future hold? What will the world be like as he grows up? What decisions will he make that will alter the course of his life for good or bad? It is all overwhelming as my love for him wants only the very best, but I have so very little control over these matters. So, I just pray that God will protect him, watch over him, guide him, and not forsake him. When I give it over like that, it gives me peace and I know that as long as I live, I will not have to worry about little Liam.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Awwww, what a precious baby boy. Grandchildren are so special, aren't they? Thanks for sharing Liam's photo and your thoughts.

Holly Friesen said...

Hi Terry,
What a beautiful, beautiful baby...congratulations!
I have discovered your blog and intend to peruse it more fully when i get a chance, lots of changes going on in my life so not much computer time these days but i couldn't resist commenting on this gorgeous new grandson of yours.