Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Starting to Happen


It is starting to happen. I felt the first symptoms a few days ago when our friends F & E left a comment on my blog. It was posted from Oahu where they were basking in the sunshine and warm ocean breezes under the swaying palms. More symptoms came about as the November winds and rain began to inundate our days and nights. I thought I would be able to hold off this malady for a few months yet, but I feel it taking over my mind and body. That annoying rash that pops up here and there, usually starts in November and it is right on time again this year. The only known cure is dabs of steroid cream or a week in the tropical sun. So I have again been smitten by the travel bug and surfing the net for a vacation is beginning to take up some of my time. I get antsy about it until a firm plan is place, and then I spend day and night counting down the days to the cure. It is a good disease to have. It gets me out of the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and trust us....there is no other cure than sunshine and no clock to look at! E

Anonymous said...

We have the same malady. One thing about the cure....The dose of medication has to be steadily increased. It's inevitable so get used to it.

Chris