Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is Not My Church


It is not a restful weekend for us, but I am not complaining. It is full of activities that enervate and rejuvenate. Well, partly so. Saturday was a work day for me and we will attend the Saturday evening service at our church because today I am making coffee at church and my bride is working. Then in the afternoon it is off to my brother-in-law's birthday party. Who would have ever thought he would get old! Sure, 5o is old. For him. (Oh to be fifty again!) Then in the evening is one my favourite things to do, and that is a meeting of the minds and the friends of our Care Group. I will crash tonight exhausted and renewed at the same time. Yes, it is possible

1 comment:

poof said...

My feet are still sore from hosting the standing room only party and feeding the multitudes all weekend. Thanks for showing up. :)