Friday, November 28, 2008

The Red Chair

The Red Chair held my fascination during this photo shoot. Actually, there were three of them so I did not have to heft any chairs from location to location. I have always preferred to take photos of things the way they are.
If these chairs were not taken in for the winter, I am sure they were covered with frost this morning. The roads were a little frosty in our neighbourhood this morning.

I wish our neighbours to the south a Happy Thanksgiving this weekend. The American economy and the turkey have something in common. Life was pretty good 'till now, and suddenly, things are taking a turn for the worse.


The Perth mint has suspended all future orders for its gold coins. The demand is simply too great. There is a similar scenario in every other country that mints gold coins. It seems that everyone is wanting to have a bit of gold to tide them over during the coming troubles. Because there has been a precedent for confiscation of gold held by private individuals, I have not bothered to purchase any. The only gold I have right now is the gold in my Autumn photos.
Have a great weekend, one and all.



1 comment:

Susan said...

Love your pics of the red chair. Hope you and your family have a splendid weekend as well. I will probably work.. the extra cash could help during the shopping days ahead.